Hojat's Kitchen Cabinetry
11 years in business100-3903 99 St NW
Edmonton, AB T6E 6M2
Additional Phone Numbers
- (780) 908-2699
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 23/11/2009
Business Started: 16/06/2006
Business Incorporated: 09/06/2006
- Hojat Javaherdost, President
- Nesibe Javaherdost, Office Manager
- Home Improvements
- Kitchen Remodeling
Products & ServicesKitchen Cabinets
Â Â Center Islands
Â Â Pantries
Â Â Buffets
Â Â China Cabinets
Custom hood fan
Â Â Linen Closets
Â Â Storage Closets
Â Â His and Her Custom Closets
Â Â Â Â
Alternate Business Names
- Hojat's Home Improvements & Renovation Ltd
Refund & Exchange Policy:Cabinet components - 5-year warranty, parts and labour
* Hojat Kitchen Cabinetry guarantees all components of its products against any manufacturing or installation defects (if it is installed by Hojat Kitchen Cabinetry) for 5 years from the date of purchase, under normal use conditions.
Drawer runners and door hinges - Lifetime warranty
* Hojat Kitchen Cabinetry guarantees that drawer runners and door hinges will remain in good working order for life, under normal use conditions. This warranty covers materials only, and does not include installation costs.
Claim procedure and conditions
* All claims for defective cabinets must be submitted to the manufacturer in writingÂ and must specify the defects present in the cabinets. After the manufacturer hasÂ had an opportunity to inspect the cabinets, it will, at their discretion, either replaceÂ defective cabinets or repair any defects in the cabinets. All claims made under this warranty must be accompanied by proof of purchase. Please allow a reasonable time for your claim to be examined. Hojat Kitchen Cabinetry reserves the right to deny any unjustified claim.
The following items are excluded from coverage under this warranty:
* Product deterioration resulting from normal wear and tear.
* Bulging or swelling caused by ingress of water or any other liquid.
* Labour costs associated with the installation of any component
* Adjustments, corrections or damage caused by improper installation by anyone other than a â€¨Â duly authorized Hojat Kitchen Cabinetry representative.
* Any cabinet or cabinet component repaired or modified by anyone other than a duly â€¨Â authorized Hojat Kitchen Cabinetry representative.
* Any defect, malfunction or failure caused by unreasonable use, inappropriate application or â€¨Â lack of reasonable or necessary maintenance.
* Any damage to cabinets or cabinet components caused by structural defects or settling of the â€¨Â building in which the cabinets are installed.
* Any damage caused by natural disasters, intentional acts, accidents, negligence or exposure to chemicals.
This warranty is the only express warranty (verbal or written) that applies to Hojat Kitchen Cabinetry products. â€¨No one is authorized to issue any different or additional warranty.
With over 9 years of experience working with finishing and cabinetry, Hojat's Kitchen Cabinetry has had the pleasure of being involved in many custom homes and businesses.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.