Millenium Mechanical Services Ltd
17 years in business49277 Rg Rd 254
Leduc, AB T9E 6L6
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/05/2007
Business Started: 01/01/2000
Business Incorporated: 01/07/2005 in AB
- Chad Theriault, Owner
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Contractors - General
- Floors - Raised
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Pipe & Valve Fitters
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Sheet Metal Work
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Shower Doors & Enclosures
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Pumps - Service & Repair
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Pumps - Dealers
- Pumps - Supplies & Parts
- Pumps - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Furnace Sales & Service
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.