Knight Heating Ltd
38 years in business6015 103A St NW
Edmonton, AB T6H 2J7
- (780) 434-7483
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
- Lloyd Troppmann, President
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Plumbing Plan Services
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Roof Cooling Systems
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Induction Heating Equipment
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Propane Gas Plumbing
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Courier Service
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Heating Equipment
Knight Heating has provided heating/air conditioning services in the
greater Edmonton area since 1984. Knight Heating can assist you in the
replacement of your furnace, air conditioner, hot water tank, tankless
hot water supply, and air purification systems. Installing the right
equipment for your home and making sure your furnace and air
conditioning work seamlessly together saves you money in both the short
and the long term.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.