Koch Ford Sales (Athabasca) Ltd
11 years in business3801 Hwy 2 South
Athabasca, AB T9S 1A4
- (780) 675-5818
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 290-3494
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/01/2006
Business Started: 02/01/2006
Business Incorporated: 13/09/2005 in AB
- Greg Kociuba, President
- Dave Koch, Secretary/Treasurer
- Duane Koch, Vice President/Director
- Rick Koch, Vice President/Director
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- All-Terrain Vehicles - ATVs
- Auto Air Conditioning Equipment
- Auto Alarms & Security Systems
- Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles
- Auto Dealers - Buying Co-Op
- Auto Dealers - Online
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Auto Radios & Stereos - Sales & Repair
- Truck Caps & Shells
- Truck Dealers
- Truck accessories
- Lift Kits
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Sunroofs
- Auto Warranty Service
- Truck Repair & Service
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Service - Specialty Parts
- Auto Service - Rust proofing Shops
- Auto Service - Window Tinting
- Auto Services
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Auto Dealers - Hybrid Vehicles
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
Products & ServicesThe company states they offer new and used vehicle sales, leasing, parts, service, and rentals.
Refund & Exchange Policy:This company states, there is a twenty percent restocking fee for returned parts and parts are not able to be returned after sixty days. They also state that the dealership stands behind service work completed.
Koch Ford Athabasca states they are a retailer of new and pre-owned vehicles.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.