Valvoline Instant Oil Change
30 years in business
Headquarters3819 Troup Hwy
Tyler, TX 75703-1734
Additional Phone Numbers
- (903) 663-4664
- (903) 581-7545
- (903) 565-4446
- (903) 825-7860
- (903) 759-5884
- (903) 561-8044
- (903) 592-5695
- (903) 595-3419
- (903) 561-8646
- (903) 593-8093
- (903) 839-3510
- (903) 753-3324
- (903) 295-3480
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/24/1990
Business Started: 01/01/1987
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1987
Business Incorporated: 01/01/1987 in LA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Louis Rivera, Operations Manager
- Principal: Mr. Ethan Eese, General Manager
- Mr. Jeremy Dinger, Operations Manager
- Mr. John Emerson, Operations Manager
- Mr. Robert Guzman, Operations Manager
- Mr. Earl Haney, Operations Manager
- Mr. Felipe Hernandez, Operations Manager
- Mr. Patrick Martin, Manager
- Mr. James Mathis, Operations Manager
- Mr. Kyle Mize, Manager
- Mr. Gerald Nichols, Operations Manager
- Mr. Juan Rascon, Operations Manager
- Mr. Mike Spear, Manager
- Mr. Larry Whitaker, Operations Manager
- Mr. Greg Wilkerson, Operations Manager
- Lube Service
Products & ServicesThis company offers Oil & Lube Service.
Alternate Business Names
- Time-It Lube of Texas #112
- Time-It Lube of Texas #111
- Time-It Lube of Texas #113
- Time-it Lube of Texas #103
- Time-It Lube of Texas #106
- Time-It Lube of Texas #108
- Time-It Lube of Texas #110
- Time-It Lube of Texas #109
- Time-It Lube of Texas #107
- Time-It Lube of Texas #105
- Time-it Lube of Texas #104
- Time-it Lube of Texas #102
- Time-It Lube of Texas #101
- Vavoline, LLC
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.