35 years in business12863 County Road 192
Tyler, TX 75703-6417
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/01/1985
Business Started: 02/11/1982
Business Incorporated: 12/27/2002 in TX
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Principal: Mr. Rudy Wright, President
- Customer Service: Ms Yvonne Wright, Vice President
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Painting Contractors
- Parking Area Maintenance & Marking
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Remodeling Services
- Fence Contractors
- Construction Management
- House Cleaning
- Maids & Butlers Service
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Brokers
- Property Management
- Real Estate Rental Service
- Pressure Washing
- Window Cleaning
- Real Estate - Rentals by Individuals
- Real Estate Services
- Water/Pool Heating - Solar
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Contractors - Solar Energy
- Solar Energy Products Service & Repair
Products & ServicesThis business offers contracting in construction and remodeling services, solar energy design & installation, fencing, house cleaning, painting, parking area maintenance, patio, porch and deck enclosures and pressure washing. They also offer contracting services in property management, real estate, water/pool heating and window cleaning.
Alternate Business Names
- Wright-Way Solar Technologies, LLC
- Wright-Way Real Estate & Property Management, LLC
- Wright-Way Cleaning Services, LLC
- Preferred Wright-Way Remodeling and Construction, LLC
- Preferred Wright-Way Services, LLC
- Wright-Way Equipment, LLC
- Wright-Way Glass, LLC
- Wright-Way Maintenance, LLC
- Wright-Way Painting, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.