3 years in business6632 Telegraph Rd Ste 185
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301-3012
- (888) 959-0839
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Ethan Rocca, CEO
- Ms. Maureen Parks, Customer Experience Manager
- Ms. Maureen Parks, Manager, Customer Experience
- Computers Hardware, Software & Services
- Internet Marketing Services
- Web Design
- Internet - Web Hosting
- Computer Consultant
- Online Social Media/Networking
Methods of Payment
• Credit / Debit / Prepaid / Business Cards.
• We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and UnionPay.
• eChecks and Electronic ACH Bank Transfers.
• Check payments mailed via USPS.
Refund & Exchange Policy:• Exchanges and refunds processed within 30 days after purchase.
• 30 day money-back guarantee applies to all purchases.
• Non-refundable $7.00 provisioning fee deducted from all refunds.
• For more information, please visit https://www.simply-software.com/policies/
• Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, 10
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016
• Microsoft Access, Outlook, Project, Visio
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, 2013, 2015
• Microsoft Office 365
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.