18 years in business48600 Michigan Avenue
Canton, MI 48188
- (734) 495-3150
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 269-2609
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/10/2003
Business Started: 03/01/1999
Business Started Locally: 03/01/1999
Business Incorporated: 03/01/1999 in MI
Type of EntityCorporation
- Appliances - Major - Parts & Supplies
- Electric Motors - Supplies & Parts
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Appliances - Small - Supplies & Parts
- Dishwashing Machines - Supplies & Parts
- Garbage Disposal Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
- Microwave Ovens - Supplies & Parts
- Ranges & Ovens - Supplies & Parts
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Supplies & Parts
- Vacuum Cleaners - Supplies & Parts
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Lawn Mowers - Sharpen & Repair
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Supplies & Parts
- Internet Shopping
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Small Engine Repair
Products & ServicesRepair parts and accessories, Lawnmower parts, Outdoor Power Equipment Parts, Outdoor power equipment parts & supplies, HVAC equipment parts & supplies
Alternate Business Names
- RepairClinic.com, Inc.
- RepairClinic, LLC
Methods of Payment
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diner's Club Mastercard, Check, Money Order, Cash (at walk-up counter only)
Refund & Exchange Policy:365 Days. Period. TM
Customers may return any part or product within 365 days for full refund. Shipping charges not included.
Major appliance parts
Lawn mower parts
Small engine parts
String trimmer parts
Vacuum cleaner parts
Outdoor power equipment parts
Central air conditioner parts
Central air conditioner parts
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.