14 years in business
Arvada, CO 80003-4453
Additional Phone Numbers
- (303) 431-7733
- (303) 757-3771
- (720) 344-4123
- (303) 935-6474
- (303) 933-6900
- (303) 678-0445
- (303) 666-8130
- (303) 805-8800
- (303) 450-3166
- (303) 255-7546
- (303) 694-0114
- (303) 680-0855
- (720) 733-6444
- (970) 484-7500
- (970) 663-1832
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- James Ott
- Ms. Dianne Lindblom, Complaint Contact
- Weight Control Services
- The company has requested that any complaint a consumer may have should be addressed to the specific location to which the consumer patronizes and not to this location. This location is the administrative offices.
Products & ServicesNutritionally based and individually designed and supervised weight reduction and weight control programs for adults and youth.
Alternate Business Names
- SlimGenics Colorado, Inc.
- SlimGenics Weight Control Centers
- SlimGenics Weight Control Centers - Arvada
- SlimGenics Weight Control Centers - Aurora
- SlimGenics Weight Control Centers - Denver
- SlimGenics Weight Control Centers - Highlands Ranch
- SlimGenics Weight Control Centers - Lakewood
- SlimGenics Weight Control Centers - Littleton
- SlimGenics Weight Control Centers - Longmont
- SlimGenics Weight Control Centers - Louisville
- SlimGenics Weight Control Centers - Parker
- SlimGenics Weight Control Centers - Thornton
- SlimGenics Weight Control Centers - Greenwood Village
- SlimGenics Weight Control Centers - Castle Rock
- SlimGenics Weight Control Centers - Loveland
- SlimGenics Weight Control Centers - Westminster
- SlimGenics Weight Control Centers - Ft. Collins
SlimGenics offers individualized weight-loss programs with
one-on-one, nutritional education and the sale of proprietary supplements that
are formulated to be synergistic with the individual programs. SlimGenics
Programs are based on nutritionally balanced food plans centered around grocery
store food that you prepare yourself or order out at most restaurants. The
program provides comprehensive nutritional education and personalized support,
with the ultimate goal of achieving a healthy lifestyle through weight control.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.