Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System/Exempla Healthcare
144 years in business
Headquarters500 Eldorado Blvd STE 6300
Broomfield, CO 80021-3422
Additional Phone Numbers
- (303) 813-4174
- (303) 467-4133
- (303) 403-3670
- (303) 469-1988
- (303) 403-3100
- (303) 425-2262
- (303) 837-0575
- (303) 403-5155
- (303) 988-4870
- (303) 403-3000
- (303) 425-8000
- (303) 837-7111
- (303) 831-6700
- (303) 837-7600
- (303) 318-1017
- (303) 689-4000
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/01/1996
Business Started: 01/01/1873
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1873
Business Incorporated: 02/24/1988 in CO
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Sue Bouck, Senior Director of Customer Service
- Ms. Susan (Sue) Bouck, Revenue Service Center
- Ms. Ginger Cabibi, Exec. Assistant/Corporate Communications
- Sabah Cambrelen, Project Manager
- Mr. Patrick Cobb, Director of Billing
- Ms. Diane Dexter, Patient Rep
- Dr. Elmutaz Eltahir
- Ms. Diana Garcia, Customer Service Manager
- Ms. Libby Smith, Patient Rep
- Laboratories - Medical
- Physicians & Surgeons - Medical-M.D.
- In 2001 Exempla Healthcare spoke with the BBB and committed to improve its delayed response complaint record. The firm has since honored this agreement.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Colorado
Alternate Business Names
- Exempla Healthcare - Corporate Offices
- Exempla Broomfield Medical Center
- Exempla Colorado Lutheran Home
- Exempla Bridges Integrative Health Services
- Bridges Integrative Health Services
- Exempla Denver Medical Associates
- Exempla Diabetes Center of Colorado
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Green Mountain Medical Center
- Lutheran Breast Care Center
- Exempla Lutheran Breast Care Center
- Exempla Lutheran Hospice
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
- Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla West Pines
- Exempla Wheat Ridge Occupational Medicine
- Exempla Family Practice
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Good Samaritan Med Ctr
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.