18 years in business1111 Main St STE 202
Kansas City, MO 64105-2114
- (816) 412-0063
Additional Phone Numbers
- (303) 789-5992
- (303) 388-0177
- (303) 238-5542
- (303) 238-5541
- (303) 693-3919
- (303) 346-1180
Additional Email Addresses
BBB File Opened: 08/18/2004
Business Started: 07/22/1998
Business Started Locally: 07/22/1998
- Ms. Christina Berney, Customer Relations Manager
- Mr. Rob Anderson, Branch Manager
- Ms. Katherine Carrington, Branch Manager
- Ms. Samantha Doneyson, Branch Manager
- Ms. Lori Dowling, Branch Manager
- Ms. Roseann Dugan, Branch Manager
- Mr. Don Giles, President
- Mr. Michael Handy, Branch Manager
- Mr. Paul Holewinski, CEO
- Ms. May Jakobs, Branch Manager
- Mr. Roger Manuel, Branch Manager
- Mr. Joua Moua, Branch Manager
- Ms. Nancie Mowell, Branch Manager
- Ms. Michelle Nevarez, Branch Manager
- Mr. Andrey Novakovsky, Branch Manager
- Ms. Brittany Reyes, Branch Manager
- Ms. Nadia Reyes, Branch Manager
- Ms. Donna Rodriguez, Branch Manager
- Ms. Theresa Ruybol, Branch Manager
- Ms. Genieva Sanchez, Branch Manager
- Mr. Jeff Torres, Branch Manager
- Ms. Judy Yang, Branch Manager
- Loans - Small Business
- Real Estate Loans
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Bankers
Products & ServicesBanking, Deposit Accounts, Consumer Loans, IRA's, Commercial Lending
Banking, Deposit Accounts, Consumer Loans, IRA's, Commercial Lending
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.