70 years in business3254 Fraser St Unit A
Aurora, CO 80011-1269
- (303) 430-1340
- (303) 227-3137
- (303) 440-0567
- (303) 287-7926
- (303) 934-5941
Additional Phone Numbers
- (303) 682-4000
- (303) 440-1300
- (303) 973-9999
- (303) 287-5000
- (303) 934-4414
- (720) 870-9035
- (303) 973-9672
- (303) 449-0066
- (303) 463-2910
- (614) 210-9000
- (303) 520-9586
- (303) 306-2346
- (303) 287-4367
- (303) 221-4528
- (303) 678-2933
- (303) 759-2394
- (303) 232-2791
- (303) 451-2976
Additional Email Addresses
BBB File Opened: 01/08/1976
Business Started: 01/01/1947
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1947
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. David Leech, Regional Manager
- Mr. Aaron Billet, Store Manager
- Mr. Joe Brown, Store Manager
- Mr. Bob Deleon, Store Manager
- Mr. Thomas Feeney, President
- Mr. Kelly Fling, Store Manager
- Mr. Richard Forrest, Vice President
- Mr. Rich Garcia, Store Manager
- Mr. Roy King, Store Manager
- Mr. Bill Luginbill, Store Manager
- Mr. Mike Nevens, Store Manager
- Mr. Chris Newman, Store Manager
- Mr. Rodney Schroth, Store Manager
- Ms. Amanda Shirack-Peden, Area Sales Manager
- Mr. Matt Smith, Store Manager
- Mr. Wesley Topping, President
- Mr. Chuck Whipple, VP Operations
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
Alternate Business Names
- Safelite Glass
- Vistar Auto Glass
- Windshields America
- Safelite Auto Glass
- Elite Auto Glass
- Belron, Inc.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.