ABRA Auto Body & Glass
32 years in business4201 E Louisiana Ave
Denver, CO 80246-3418
- (763) 561-7433
- (303) 798-2219
- (303) 423-5367
- (303) 935-6174
- (303) 696-0318
- (303) 449-3541
- (303) 617-8634
- (303) 485-9423
- (303) 302-6031
- (303) 337-4159
- (303) 427-1205
Additional Phone Numbers
- (303) 424-9514
- (303) 800-0143
- (303) 771-0440
- (303) 798-4600
- (303) 696-2012
- (303) 443-8889
- (303) 451-8993
- (303) 617-1638
- (303) 485-9412
- (303) 346-7440
- (303) 337-4360
- (303) 337-1335
- (303) 427-5003
- (303) 935-1100
- (303) 756-2272
- (303) 607-5650
BBB File Opened: 12/15/2004
Business Started: 03/04/1985
Business Started Locally: 03/04/1985
- Mr. Dave Call, Colorado Marketing Manager
- Ms. Terri Carlson
- Mr. Troy Fergeson, 8061 S. Broadway Littleton, CO
- Mr. Andy Haydusky, 1330 S. Parker Rd.
- Mr. Brian Hoffman, 1690 S.Abilene St.
- Ms. Angela Moore, 4725 Sterling Dr.
- Mr. Jeff Richards, 1690 S. Abilene St.
- Mr. Steve Scheideler, Manager - 1840 Boston Ave.
- Mr. Steve Scheidler, General Manager (Boulder)
- Mr. Eric Schultz, GM- 9100 Pierce St.
- Mr. John Siggerude, 9115 Commerce Center Ct.
- Ms. Jeanine Stone, President
- Mr. Ron Stone, Vice President
- Mr. Mike Testerman, 10120 Grant St.
- Mr. Doug Wardlaw, 10501 W. 48th Avenue Wheat Ridge, CO
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Burnsville, MN
Alternate Business Names
- ABRA Inc
- ABRA Auto Body
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.