Appliance Factory & Mattress Kingdom
31 years in business
Headquarters321 W 84th Ave
Thornton, CO 80260-4814
Additional Phone Numbers
- (303) 758-5808
- (303) 996-1002
- (720) 881-8383
- (303) 398-3063
- (303) 372-6800
- (303) 320-7681
- (303) 782-9000
- (303) 449-4440
- (303) 806-6222
- (303) 331-3473
- (303) 388-0823
- (720) 851-8855
- (303) 651-9270
- (303) 255-2085
- (303) 657-0199
- (303) 781-4595
- (720) 763-3313
- (720) 354-4433
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/23/1989
Business Started: 02/05/1986
Business Started Locally: 02/05/1986
Business Incorporated: 02/05/1986 in CO
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. John Higgins, Marketing Manager
- Mr. Charles Ewing, CEO/President
- Mr. Chuck Ewing, Owner
- Mr. Julian Ritchie, Service Operations Manager
- Ms. Kimberly Stubbs, Quality Assurance Manager
- Appliances - Major - Service & Repair
- Handyman Services
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Colorado
Alternate Business Names
- Appliance Factory Outlet
- Brand Source Service
- Affordable Used Appliances
- A Affordable Pre-owned Appliances
- A and A Quality Appliance
- Boulder Valley Appliance
- Interstate Appliance
- A-A Aquala Appliance, Inc.
- Aaberson & Aberson Quality Appliance, Inc.
- A AABCO Quality Appliance, INC
- AA Quality Water Heater, Inc.
- AA Water Heater, Inc.
- AA Appliance Repair Inc.
- Emergency Service Company
- AA Emergency Service Company
- Appliance Factory Outlet - Colorado Springs
- Lefty Appliance
- Lefty Appliance Design Center
- Lefty Martin Appliance
- Mattress Factory Outlet
- Mattress Factory
- C & H Appliance Factory Outlet
- Contract Appliance
- Brandsource Waterheater Service
- Mattress Kingdom
- Brand Source Handyman and Remodeling Contractors
Appliance Factory & Mattress Kingdom is Colorado’s largest independently owned appliance retailer and the 28th largest appliance dealer in the nation with 16 locations throughout Colorado.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.