One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
25 years in business410 Meco Dr.
Wilmington, DE 19804
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Debbie Ryan, General Manager
- Customer Service: Ms. Debbie Ryan, General Manager
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Heat Exchangers
- Air Pollution Control
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Heat Supply Companies
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - New & Used
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Ventilating Equipment
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
- One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning supports the following organizations in our local community: Christiana Rotary Children’s Miracle Network A.I. DuPont Children’s Hospital Newark Nationals Girls on the Run Sunday Breakfast Mission Ministr...
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning supports the following organizations in our local community:
Children’s Miracle Network
A.I. DuPont Children’s Hospital
Girls on the Run
Sunday Breakfast Mission
Ministry of Caring
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is C.A.U.S.E. Certified (employee background checks) and NATE Certified (North American Technician Excellence).
Products & ServicesProducts relating to heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality for the home.
Alternate Business Names
- Calvert Heating & Cooling
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Refund & Exchange Policy:Satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning repairs and provides service maintenance for all brands of heating and air conditioning equipment.
The company installs and replaces:
- Central Air Conditioners
- Natural Gas Furnace
- Propane Furnace
- Unit Heaters
- Ductless Mini-splits
- Heat Pumps
- Radiant Floor Systems
- Hydronic (boilers and radiators)
- Steam boilers
- High velocity duct systems
- Humidifiers and humidification systems
- Zoning Systems
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.