J.F. Sobieski Mechanical Contractors Inc.
30 years in business14 Hadco Road
Wilmington, DE 19804
- (302) 993-0119
Additional Phone Numbers
- (302) 999-7232
- (610) 891-6464
- (302) 798-9775
- (610) 436-6262
- (610) 268-8425
- (302) 993-0103
- (610) 520-1818
- (800) 665-0002
- (302) 234-2244
- (855) 607-2465
- (844) 895-0811
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. John F. Sobieski, President
- Ms. Pam Murphy, Accounting
- Mr. Tim Smith, Vice President Operations
- Mr. Robert D Sobieski, Vice-President
- Mr. Richard Steele, President & CFO
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Fire & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Piping Contractors
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Pipe & Valve Fitters
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Sheet Metal Work
- Sprinklers - Automatic - Fire
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Burglar Alarm Systems - Dealers, Monitoring & Service
- Duct Cleaning
- Energy Management & Conservation Consultant
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Pumps - Service & Repair
- Water Analysis
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Fire Extinguishers
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Pumps - Supplies & Parts
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Solar Energy Products Service & Repair
- Water Filtration & Purification Equipment
Alternate Business Names
- Radius Services, LLC
- Sobieski Services Inc.
- Radius Technologies, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers services in plumbing, heating, air conditioning, duct & pipe fabrication installation and services. They also offer fire supression systems, special hazard systems, fire alarms, security inspections and services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.