Atlantic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Inc.
15 years in business17553 Nassau Commons Blvd.
Lewes, DE 19958
- (302) 644-3413
Additional Phone Numbers
- (302) 677-1996
- (302) 539-3008
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/11/2008
Business Started: 03/16/2001
Business Incorporated: 03/16/2001 in DE
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Dave Jones, President
- Principal: Mr. Dave Jones, President
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Balancing
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Pipe & Boiler Covering Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Beer Coil Cleaning Equipment
- Beer Dispensing & Cleaning Equipment - Repair
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Heat Exchangers
- Air Pollution Control
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Dealers
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Service & Repair
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Supplies & Parts
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Renewable Energy
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heat Sealing
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Heat Supply Companies
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Beverage Dispensers
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Ice Cream Freezers
- Ice Making Equipment & Machines
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Refrigeration Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Ventilating Equipment
- Furnace Sales & Service
Alternate Business Names
- Atlantic Refrigeration, Heating and Air Conditioning Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- All Major Credit Cards, Cash, Check, Financing Available.
All types of heating, air and refrigeration - commercial and residential.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.