A A A Miami Valley
97 years in business825 S Ludlow St
Dayton, OH 45402
Additional Phone Numbers
- (937) 427-5884
- (937) 339-0112
- (937) 435-7447
- (937) 323-8661
- (937) 278-9195
- (937) 548-2230
- (800) 765-3753
- (937) 773-3753
- (937) 224-2801
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1959
Business Started: 02/01/1920
Business Started Locally: 02/01/1920
Business Incorporated: 01/01/1902 in OH
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Samantha Crowley, Assistant Manager of Member Relations Department
- Jennifer Hester, Regional Manager
- Principal: Thomas Weiderman, COO
- Ms. Cindy Antrican, Manager of PR Miami Valley Region
- Micki Dudas, Regional Travel Sales Manager
- Mr. Thomas Haynes, Manager of Group Travel
- Mr. Raymond Keyton, Senior VP Automotive Partnerships
- Mr. Jim Moses, Vice President of Special Projects
- Chip Pease, CEO
- Mr. Brett Satchell, Telecom Analyst
- Ms. Tricia Studebaker, District Office Supervisor
- Ms. Missy Tharpe, Director
- Travel Agencies & Bureaus
- Insurance Companies
- Insurance Services
- Road Service - Automotive
Products & ServicesThis company offers travel agency, member services, insurance, emergency road service and maps.
Alternate Business Names
- A A A Cruises Unlimited
- A A A Travel
- A A A Emergency Road Service
- Miami Valley Automobile Club
- A A A Automobile Club
- AAA Insurance
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:120
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.