131 years in business444 W 3rd St
Dayton, OH 45402
Additional Phone Numbers
- (937) 512-2525
- (937) 512-3061
- (937) 512-3021
- (937) 512-5144
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/09/1987
Business Started: 01/01/1887
- Principal: Steven Lee Johnson, Ph. D, President
- Tino Alberico, Strategic Financial Manager
- Ms. Hope Arthur, Director, Workforce Solutions
- Mr. William J. Bourdouris, Vice President/CFO
- Mr. Jeff Miller, Vice Pres. Workforce Dev.
- Ms. Charlotte Simpson, Service Manager
- Ms. Amy VanDenabeele, Manager
- Melissa Welker, Workforce Solutions Specialist
- Customer Service: Mr. Paul Murphy, Director of Business Services
- College and University
- Banquet Facilities
- Conference Center
- Management Training
- Leadership Development
- Meeting Management
- Business School
- Training Program
- The business classification for this organization is non-profit in the education industry.
Products & ServicesThis company offers higher education and workforce development.
Alternate Business Names
- Warren County Montgomery County Community College District
- Sinclair Community College
- David H. Ponitz Sinclair Center
- Sinclair Conference Center
- Sinclair Center
- Building 12
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:1,000
Full-service conference and meeting facility serving businesses, public, educational and nonprofit organizations throughout the greater Dayton region.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.