Detmer & Sons, Inc.
38 years in business1170 Channingway Dr
Fairborn, OH 45324
Additional Phone Numbers
- (937) 233-9321
- (937) 429-5110
- (937) 325-7396
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/21/1989
Business Started: 11/01/1978
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Frank C. Detmer, President
- Mr. Eric Detmer, Treasurer
- Mr. James Streck, Vice President
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Balancing
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Gas Detectors
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Heat Exchangers
- Sheet Metal Work
- Filters Air & Gas Cleaning
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - New & Used
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Humidifying Apparatus
Products & ServicesThis company provides heating and air conditioning sales, service and installation.
Alternate Business Names
- Hussong Sheet Metal Inc.
- McPhearsons Heating & Cooling LLC
- Clark's Air Conditioning & Heating
- Clark's Sheet Metal, Inc.
- Clarks Air Conditioning
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:55
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.