Kettering Health Network
58 years in business3535 Southern Blvd.
Kettering, OH 45429
Additional Phone Numbers
- (937) 534-4600
- (937) 866-0551
- (937) 702-4000
- (937) 723-3200
- (937) 401-6000
- (937) 752-2063
- (937) 558-3452
- (937) 552-7343
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/06/1988
Business Started: 01/01/1959
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1959
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Nancy Robie
- Principal: Mr Fred Manchur, CEO
- Ms. Doris Adler
- Ms Lisa Combs, Administration
- Ms. Terri Day, President
- Mr. Frank Eugler, Network Director Marketing and Communications
- Lauren Keller
- Ms. LaDonna LaVenture, Assistant to the President
- Ms. Carolyn Peterson, Director Risk Management & Patient Relations
- Ms. Annette Marie Sand
- Customer Service: Anne Ecklar
- Health & Medical - General
- Drug Abuse & Addiction - Info & Treatment
- Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs
- Home Health Services
- Laboratories - Medical
- Marriage, Family, Child, Individual Counselors
- Medical Business Administration
- Nursing Homes
- Physicians & Surgeons - Medical-M.D.
- Physical Therapists
- Smokers Information & Treatment
- Speech & Language Pathologists
- Support Groups
- Weight Control Services
- Physicians - Specialists
- Psychiatrists & Psychiatric Services
- Medical Testing Companies
Products & ServicesThis company provides a network of complete health services including 4 acute care hospitals serving the Dayton Region.
Alternate Business Names
- Grandview Medical Center
- Sycamore Hospital
- Southview Hospital
- Kettering Behavorial Medicine Ctr.
- Kettering Medical Center Foundation
- The Grandview Foundation
- Greene Foundation
- Kettering Medical Center
- Beavercreek Primary Care
- Soin Medical Center
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:11
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.