Greater Dayton Construction, Ltd.
30 years in business4197 Research Blvd
Beavercreek, OH 45430
Additional Phone Numbers
- (937) 458-6501
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1987
Business Started: 01/01/1987
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Principal: Mr. Gregory A. Thompson, President
- Mr. Kevin Hess, Vice President
- Customer Service: Ms. Robin L. Collier, Office Manager
- Mr. Jeff Goldman, Controller
- Ms. Caroline Morgan, Marketing Director
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Building Contractors
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Contractors - General
- Garage Builders
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Basement - Remodeling
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Doors - Installation
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Home Design & Planning
- Contractor - Commercial
Products & ServicesVisit our 12,000 sq ft remodeling Design Centre specializing in kitchens, bathrooms, room additions, basements, and outdoor living. Proudly featuring WoodMode fine custom cabinetry.
Alternate Business Names
- Greater Dayton Building and Remodeling
- Oberer Thompson Co
- Greater Dayton Construction Group, Inc.
Number of Employees:67
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.