WesBanco Bank, Inc.
147 years in business6291 Wilmington Pk
Dayton, OH 45459
Additional Phone Numbers
- (937) 427-6361
- (937) 845-3256
- (937) 864-1928
- (937) 323-8381
- (937) 325-4683
- (937) 767-2060
- (937) 432-9705
- (937) 746-0504
- (937) 781-9188
- (937) 291-0062
- (513) 424-6626
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/08/1999
Business Started: 01/01/1870
Business Incorporated: 08/21/1997 in OH
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Dave Donaldson, Market President
- Principal: Ms. Lycia Maurits, Banking Center Manager
- Customer Service: Mr. Dave Kaczmarek, Sr. VP/ Chief Compliance
- Ms. Elise Click, Administrative Assistant
- Mr. Gerry Eastabrooks, Banking Center Manager
- Ms. Joe Kronenberger, Banking Center Manager
- Ms. Lenee Landry, Banking Center Manager
- Ms. Nancy Masters, Banking Center Manager
- Mrs. Linda Russell, Banking Ctr Mgr
- Mr. Chad Shellabarger, Banking Center Manager
- Mrs. Connie Taylor, Banking Ctr Mgr.
- Shirlene Vonderheide, Banking Center Manager
- Mr. Tom Wiggershaus, Asst. Vice President
- Mortgage Brokers
- Financial Services
Products & ServicesThis company offers banking services.
Alternate Business Names
- Western Ohio Financial Corporation
- Cornerstone Bank
- Oak Hill Banks
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:80
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.