Statewide Remodeling, Inc.
23 years in business
Headquarters2450 Esters Blvd.
DFW Airport, TX 75261
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 589-5155
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/14/1994
Business Started: 02/01/1994
Business Started Locally: 02/01/1994
Business Incorporated: 01/24/1994 in TX
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Robert Levin, President
- Customer Service: Mr. Frank Manzare, Vice President
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Window Tinting & Coating - Commercial
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Home Improvements
- Contractor - Insulation
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Bathtub Refinishing
- Bath Liners
- Bathroom Accessories
- Cabinet Organizers
- Doors - Patio
- Doors - Installation
- Door Manufacturer - High Performance
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Screens - Door & Window
- Shower Doors & Enclosures
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Vinyl
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Marble - Cultured
- Screen Enclosures
- Shower Pan Replacement
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
Alternate Business Names
- State Wide Remodeling, Inc.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.