Centerline Supply, Ltd.
29 years in business530 Jesse St
Grand Prairie, TX 75051-1142
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/01/1988
Business Started: 04/28/1988
Business Started Locally: 04/28/1988
Business Incorporated: 04/28/1988 in TX
Type of EntityPartnership
- Mr. Brian Nelson, President
- Traffic Signs, Signals & Equipment
- Parking Area Maintenance & Marking
- Pavement & Floor Marking Services
- Radar Equipment
- Rubber Products
- Speed Reducers
- Traffic Control & Flagging Service
- Concrete Blocks & Shapes
- Flags & Banners
- Safety & Rescue Equipment Sales & Services
- Vehicle Graphics
- Graphic Designers
- Adhesives & Glues
- Adhesives & Gluing Equipment
- Glass Beads - Industrial
- Pavement & Floor Marking Supplies & Equipment
- Safety Consultants
- Safety Equipment & Clothing
- Stencils & Stencil Supplies
- This policy only applies to products that can be purchased through this website. How To Return An Item Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 d...
- This policy only applies to products that can be purchased through this website. How To Return An Item Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase. Please email email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking number. Mail or ship your returned item to: Centerline Supply, Grand Prairie, TX 75051 Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt. Return Exceptions Most equipment cannot be returned if equipment has been used. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered cannot be returned Restocking Fee All items are subject to a 20% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order. Exchanges Exchanges are accepted for the same items purchased, in the event of a product defect. Defects must be noted on freight carriers BOL or be sent to Centerline, in writing, or by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 3 days after receipt of goods.
Products & ServicesThis company is a manufacturer and distributor of traffic safety products.
Service AreaWe can ship anywhere in the US - except Hawaii
Alternate Business Names
- Centerline Thermoplastic
Centerline Supply provides pavement marking and traffic safety supplies, paint sprayers and striping equipment, as well as construction, regulatory, warning and DOT approved traffic signs.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tue: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Wed: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Thu: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Fri: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Sat: 08:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.