JBC Remodeling LLC18749 Marsh Lane
Dallas, TX 75287
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/22/2004
Business Started: 12/01/2003
Business Started Locally: 12/01/2003
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Principal: Ms. Mika Parker-Crenshaw, Owner
- Siding Contractors
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Carpet & Rug Repair
- Carpet Layers
- Doors - Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floors - Industrial
- Floors - Raised
- Painting Contractors
- Painting - Faux Finishing
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Plastering Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
- Commercial Roofing
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Contractor - Tile Roofing
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design
- Swimming Pool Enclosures
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Carpet & Rug Pads, Linings & Accessories
- Door Frames
- Screens - Door & Window
- Shower Doors & Enclosures
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Dealers
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Storm Windows & Doors - Repair
- Windows - Repairing
- Screen Enclosures
- Stone - Natural
- Contractors - Flooring
Out of Business
Out of BusinessAccording to information in the BBB files, it appears that the company is no longer in business. The phone numbers the BBB had for this company are disconnected, and directory assistance does not have a listing for this company. The BBB's mail to this company has been returned as undeliverable. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.