10 years in business4100 Eldorado Pkwy STE 100-414
McKinney, TX 75070-6102
Additional Phone Numbers
- (972) 302-5842
- (972) 954-7704
- (214) 845-2354
- (888) 997-7778
- (800) 656-2426
- (800) 343-6304
- (888) 429-9299
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/16/2008
Business Started: 11/30/2006
Business Started Locally: 04/30/2008
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Vladimir Opra, CEO
- Jennifer Opra, CFO
- Customer Service: Jason Lewis, Director of Quality Control
- Carla Giordano, Public Relations Director
- Samantha Jones, Billing Manager
- Brad Mace, Quality Control Director
- Sales Lead Generation
- Medical - Dental Discount Plans
- Telemarketing Services
- E-Mail Marketing
- Vladimir Opra, President of Telemarketing21 LLC, is also the President of Telemarketing Sales Leads LLC. A separate BBB Business Reviews is available on that business. See http://www.bbb.org/dallas/business-reviews/sales-lead-generation/telemarket...
- Vladimir Opra, President of Telemarketing21 LLC, is also the President of Telemarketing Sales Leads LLC. A separate BBB Business Reviews is available on that business. See http://www.bbb.org/dallas/business-reviews/sales-lead-generation/telemarketing-sales-leads-llc-90467739 .
Products & ServicesReverse Mortgage, Health Insurance, Supplement, Final Expense Lead Services
Alternate Business Names
- Advantage Sales
- Sales Associate
- Vitalii BJJ
- D Repair
- New Lead
- GO Telemarketing
- Luxury Safe Rooms
- Telemarketing Leads
- Senior Marketing
- List 4 USA
- Vlad's Web
- Medicare Leads
- US Leads
- US Leads World
- Senior Sales
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.