Guardian Services Inc.
3 years in business
Headquarters5751 Kroger Dr
Keller, TX 76244
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/12/2014
Business Started: 01/22/2014
Business Started Locally: 01/22/2014
Business Incorporated: 01/22/2014 in TX
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Jeremy Berg, Owner
- Roofing Contractors
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Contractors - Gutters
- Contractor - Roofing Spray Foam Insulation
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio Design
- Patio Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Patio Cover
- Roof Decks
- Commercial Roofing
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Contractor - Tile Roofing
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Fence Contractors
- Fence Staining
- Fence Posts & Fittings
- Fence Material
- Christmas Lights & Decorations
- Fence - Sales, Service & Contractors
- Fences - Vinyl
- Fences - Wood
- Contractor - Flat Roof
- We offer two warranty options in addition to the manufacturer's warranty (not weather related). 3-year workmanship warranty on 25-year shingles 5-year workmanship warranty on 30-year shingles Contact us for more information regarding our war...
- We offer two warranty options in addition to the manufacturer's warranty (not weather related). 3-year workmanship warranty on 25-year shingles 5-year workmanship warranty on 30-year shingles Contact us for more information regarding our warranty options! *The complete details of the warranty can be seen prior to sale.*
Service AreaDallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
Alternate Business Names
- Guardian Roofing and Construction
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.