Ultimate Realty Solutions, Inc.
14 years in business6508 Ridgeview Cir
Dallas, TX 75240-5421
Additional Phone Numbers
- (469) 223-8687
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/07/2003
Business Started: 02/01/2003
Business Started Locally: 02/01/2003
Business Incorporated: 08/28/2003 in TX
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Ms. Sara Sauceda, President
- Remodeling Services
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
- Floor Resurfacing
- Foundation Contractors
- Foundation Repair & House Leveling
- Hand Painting & Decorating
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Mason Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Painting - Faux Finishing
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- Concrete - Stamped & Decorative
- Fence Contractors
- Floors - Hardwood
- Masonry Panels - Prefabricated
- Tile Restoration
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
- Contractors - Flooring
- I want to make you a satisfied customer! Please contact Sara Belmonte, Client Relations, via email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Products & ServicesRemodeling of residential and commercial properties.
Service AreaRemodeling of residential and commercial properties.
Alternate Business Names
- Dallas REMODEL Pros
We are a full-service custom remodeling company for residential & commercial! Are You planning a custom remodel, redesign of your home/office? We offer: Creativity * Innovation * Design Ideas * Experience * Trust * Insurance
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 09:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Tue: 09:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Wed: 09:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Thu: 09:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Fri: 09:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Sat: 09:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Sun: 09:30 AM to 05:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.