Axis Equipment and Supply
14 years in business336 W Campbell Rd
Richardson, TX 75080-3514
Find a Location
- Principal: Mr. Mike Jones, Managing Director
- Ms. Maria Jones, Member Director
- Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Wheel Chair Lifts & Ramps
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Baths - Equipment & Supplies
- Bed Wetting Aids
- Cylinders - Gas
- Exercise Equipment & Machines - Sales
- Gas - Industrial & Medical - Cylinder & Bulk
- Magnifying Glasses
- Whirlpool Bath Equipment & Supplies
- Beds - Renting
- Skin Care
- Wheel Chairs
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Chairs - Orthopedic & Lift
- First Aid Supplies
- Hospital & Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Medical Alarms
- Orthopedic Appliances
- Oxygen Producing Equipment
- Oxygen Therapy Equipment
- Physicians & Surgeons Equipment & Supplies
- Physicians & Surgeons Equipment - Repair & Refinish
- Physical Therapy Equipment
- Podiatrists Equipment & Supplies
- Trusses - Medical & Surgical
- Refunds are for thirty days on unopened and items in new condition with receipt. No refunds on hygiene, single use, furniture and special orders,
Products & ServicesMedical Gases,Respiratory Devices, Power Mobility, Manual Wheelchairs, Hospital Beds, Pressure Relief Support Surfaces, Lift Chairs and most medical devices.
Service AreaTexas, Louisana, Oklahoma, Arkansas
Alternate Business Names
- Axis Medical Equipment Supply
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Axis Medical is fully accredited medical provider by The Compliance Team. We are licensed and bonded. We are a contracted provider for Oxygen for the Dallas/Ft. Worth Competitive Bid for Medicare. We take most insurance.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.