Mr. Handyman of Dallas, Plano and Rockwall
10 years in business5930 Lbj Fwy STE 250
Dallas, TX 75240-6375
Additional Phone Numbers
- (972) 866-7780
- (972) 866-7797
- (972) 866-7787
- (972) 771-8000
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/30/2007
Business Started: 09/29/2006
Business Started Locally: 09/29/2006
Business Incorporated: 09/29/2006 in TX
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Principal: Mr. David Scott, Owner & General Manager
- Ms. Jeanie Morgan, Manager
- Mr. Josh Peeples, Manager
- Mr. Ryan Stephens, Manager
- Customer Service: Mr. Sheri Tisdel, Director
- Handyman Services
- Contractors - General
- Drywall Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Home Improvements
- Painting - Faux Finishing
- Siding Contractors
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Fence Staining
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Windows - Repairing
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and will redo a project - at no charge to the customer - if they are not completely satisfied.
Products & ServicesMr. Handyman provides residential and commercial property maintenance and repair services across the DFW Metroplex.
Service AreaGreater Dallas and Plano.
Alternate Business Names
- Dallas Home Improvement Services, LLC
- Mr. Handyman of the Park Cities
- Melesh Construction Dallas
- Mr. Handyman of SW Dallas County
Mr. Handyman is a professional handyman service.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Tue: 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Wed: 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Thu: 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Fri: 08:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Sat: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.