27 years in business501 North Mill Street
Lewisville, TX 75057-3141
Additional Phone Numbers
- (972) 633-2665
- (972) 785-8700
- (817) 633-2665
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/13/2012
Business Started: 01/01/1990
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1990
Business Incorporated: 08/30/1990 in TX
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Mike Rutroski, Division Manager
- Customer Service: Mr. Ken Farris, General Manager
- Mr. Wayne Fitch, General Manager
- Sean Stark, General Manager
- Foundation Repair & House Leveling
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Foundation Contractors
- Foundation Inspection
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Contractor - Insulation
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Heating Equipment
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Solar Energy Products Service & Repair
Alternate Business Names
- CS Operating, LLC
- Four Seasons Service Co.
- DFW Comfort Experts, Inc.
- Stark Service Company
- Church Services
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.