All Star Restoration & Roofing, Inc.
31 years in business
978 N. Highway 67, Ste. B
Cedar Hill, TX 75104-1867
Additional Phone Numbers
- (817) 652-0444
- (800) 732-9754
- (505) 453-4386
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/12/1990
Business Started: 04/01/1985
Business Started Locally: 04/01/1985
- Principal: Mr. E.J. Randolph, Owner
- Customer Service: Mr. Vinny Saum, Comptroller
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Drying Service
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Carpet Layers
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Carpet Installation
- Glass Board - Up Service
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Builders
- Contractor - Roofing Spray Foam Insulation
- Painting Contractors
- Roof Decks
- Roofing Contractors
- Commercial Roofing
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Contractor - Tile Roofing
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Remodeling Services
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Insurance - Fire & Flood Specialists
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Insurance Claim Processing Services
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Fence Contractors
- Fence Staining
- Floors - Hardwood
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Fence - Sales, Service & Contractors
- Fences - Vinyl
- Fences - Rental
- Fences - Wood
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractor - Flat Roof
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
- Contractors - Flooring
Alternate Business Names
- All Star Industries, Inc.
- 1-800-Boardup Mid Cities
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.