Neiman Marcus Company
109 years in business
Headquarters1618 Main St
Dallas, TX 75201-4720
Additional Phone Numbers
- (972) 678-4914
- (800) 456-5488
- (800) 964-7972
- (972) 401-6733
- (214) 761-2300
- (214) 363-8311
- (972) 401-6435
- (214) 573-5365
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1927
Business Started: 09/01/1907
Business Started Locally: 09/01/1907
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Ms. Mia Beasley, Operations Manager
- Customer Service: Chris Howe-Dominguez, Executive Assistant – GM
- Lori Banks, Executive Services
- Ms. Victoria Castilla, Complaints
- Mr. Edward Castillo, Care Center Manager
- Ms. Jennifer Gaona
- Mrs. Diana Garner, Assistant Controller for Accounts Payable
- Ms. Zabada Hendrix, Customer Care Manage
- Mrs. Pam Hunt, Assistant Contoller to Accounts Payable
- Ms. Karen W. Katz, Pres CEO Neiman Marcus Stores
- Deborah Lindsey, Executive Services
- Ms. Debra Stalarow
- Department Stores
- Bakers - Retail
- Cosmetics & Perfumes - Retail
- Draperies & Curtains - Retail & Custom
- General Merchandise - Retail
- Jewelers - Retail
- Luggage - Retail
- Mail Order & Catalog Shopping
- Mens Clothing & Furnishings - Retail
- Shoes - Retail
- Clothing - Retail
Alternate Business Names
- Neiman Marcus
- Neiman Marcus Stores
- Bergdorf Goodman
- Last Call
- Neiman Marcus Last Call
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.