Gaskill General Contractors, LLC
28 years in businessPO Box 2538
Forney, TX 75126-2538
Additional Phone Numbers
- (972) 333-8884
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/16/1998
Business Started: 01/01/1989
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Principal: Mr. Mark H. Gaskill, Owner
- Contractors - General
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Carpet & Rug Repair
- Carpet Layers
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Garage Builders
- Home Improvements
- Painting Contractors
- Painting - Faux Finishing
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Cabinet Refinishers
- Handyman Services
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Cabinet Manufacturer
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Carpet & Rug Pads, Linings & Accessories
- Door Frames
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Custom Framing
- Screen Enclosures
- Contractors - Flooring
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.