Hatcher Building & Construction
36 years in business308 Oak Forrest
Highland Village, TX 75077-7008
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/20/1992
Business Started: 03/01/1981
Business Started Locally: 04/01/1990
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Principal: Mr. Dwayne Hatcher, Owner
- Mr. Pete Pager, Manager / Engineer
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Building Contractors
- Buildings - Pole & Post Frame
- Cabanas - Beach & Pool
- Concrete Contractors
- Concrete - Custom
- Contractors - General
- Drywall Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Garage Builders
- Home Improvements
- Painting Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Property Maintenance
- Stair Builders
- Concrete - Stamped & Decorative
- Home Theater
- Custom Framing
- Pressure Washing
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Marble - Natural
- Screen Enclosures
- Stone - Natural
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractors - Flooring
- If any work we do is incorrect we will fix it and give a one year warranty on our labor. The complete details of the warranty can be seen prior to sale.
Custom remodel, custom build, resi and commercial, kitchen and bath, patio, siding, paint, drywall, wall changes, commercial interior, metal buildings quality is paramount to us
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.