The Metrotech Network
14 years in business6860 North Dallas Parkway
Plano, TX 75024
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/09/2012
Business Started: 02/01/2003
Business Started Locally: 02/01/2003
Business Incorporated: 12/14/2005 in TX
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company (LLC)
- Principal: Mr. Shawn Armstrong, Owner
- Computer Software Developers
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Disaster Recovery
- Computer Repair
- Computer System Designers
- Graphic Designer
- SEO Services
- Business Process Management
- Search Engine Marketing
- Marketing Consultant
- Internet Marketing Services
- Network Security
- Web Hosting
- Information Technology Services
- We know we will only build our business if our customers are more than satisfied. To that end, if you have any issue we will work to resolve it and if you're totally unsatisfied after 7 days we will refund your payment for any item and up to 1/2 for...
- We know we will only build our business if our customers are more than satisfied. To that end, if you have any issue we will work to resolve it and if you're totally unsatisfied after 7 days we will refund your payment for any item and up to 1/2 for any service hours worked.
Products & ServicesBusiness computer services, web design, social media marketing, Google pay per click, internet advertising, computer repair, Microsoft/Linux/Unix servers, email, exchange, SQL, outlook, printers, etc.
Service AreaDallas and Northeast Texas.
Alternate Business Names
- MetroTechNet, LLC
- Metrotech Network
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Comprised of certified techs who have worked for Fortune 100 companies. We bring world-class skills to small-med sized business to help you use technology to compete & succeed in the 21st Century.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 08:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Tue: 08:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Wed: 08:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Thu: 08:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Fri: 08:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Sat: 08:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.