Rodenbaugh's Flooring America and Appliances
55 years in business102 W Main St
Allen, TX 75013-2764
Additional Phone Numbers
- (972) 423-3340
- (972) 727-4798
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/01/1992
Business Started: 01/01/1962
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1962
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Gary Rodenbaugh, President
- Mr. Ronald Rodenbaugh, Vice-President
- Appliances - Major - Dealers
- Carpet & Rug Measuring
- Carpet & Rug Repair
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floors - Industrial
- Floors - Raised
- Pavement & Floor Marking Services
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Garbage Disposal Equipment - Industrial & Commercial
- Appliances - Major - Parts & Supplies
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Compactors - Waste - Household - Dealers
- Dishwashing Machines - Dealers
- Floor Materials - Retail
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Microwave Ovens - Dealers
- Microwave Ovens - Supplies & Parts
- Ranges & Ovens - Dealers
- Ranges & Ovens - Service & Repair
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Dealers
- Appliances - Major - Service & Repair
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Compactors - Waste - Service & Repair
- Dishwashing Machines - Service & Repair
- Microwave Ovens - Service & Repair
- Appliances - Small - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Ice Making Equipment & Machines
- Stone - Natural
- Contractors - Flooring
Products & ServicesThis company offers Retail Appliances and Floor coverings.
Alternate Business Names
- Rodenbaugh Appliance Outlet
- Rodenbaugh's Appliance & Flooring Outlet
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.