33 years in business4260 Cahaba Heights Ct
Birmingham, AL 35243-5711
Additional Phone Numbers
- (205) 970-4212
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/14/2004
Business Started: 11/08/1983
Business Started Locally: 11/08/1983
Business Incorporated: 11/08/1983 in AL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Will Slappey, COO
- Ms. Laura Bawcum, Chief Administrative Officer
- Mr. Robert Gunn, Assistant
- Telephone & Television Cable Contractors
- Cable TV, Internet & Telephone Installation Service
- Cable Networking
- Network Cabling Installation
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Consultants - Telecommunication
- Computers Hardware, Software & Services
- Computers - Cable & Installation
- Computers - Networks
- Cloud Services
- Internet Services
- Internet Access Provider
- Web Design
- Computers - Network Security
- Computers - Security Equip & Systems
- Internet - Web Hosting
- Teleconference Service
- Telephone Communications
- Telephone Service - Long Distance
- Videoconferencing Services
- Web Conferencing
- Internet-Based Telephone Service
- VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Sales & Service
- Data Communications Equipment & Systems
- Information Technology Services
Products & ServicesBased on information provided, this company offers telecommunications systems and virtual network, such as, data, cell phone, network management, hosting service consulting services, manage services, facility services, slappey leasing, etc.
Alternate Business Names
- Slappey Telephone, Inc.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.