Aronov Realty Management, Inc.
64 years in business
3500 Eastern Blvd
Montgomery, AL 36116-1781
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Scott Harris, Vice President
- Principal: Mr. Scott Harris, Vice President
- Ms. Jana Ridley, General Manager - Central Park Apartment Homes
- Ms. Paula Reynolds, General Manager - Fieldcrest Apartments
- Mr. Bob Froese, General Manager - Aronov Insurance
- Customer: Ms. Debbie Coe, General Manager - Aronov Rentals
- Mr. Gary Sullivan, General Manager - Aronov Realty
- Mr. Donnie Summerlin, General Manager - Aronov Homes
- Ms. Virginia Pettus, General Manager - Aronov Lake Martin
- Mr. David Schloss, Eastdale Mall
- Property Management
- Insurance Companies
- Insurance - Accident & Health
- Insurance - Health
- Insurance - Life
- Insurance - Property
- Insurance Consultants
- Real Estate Developers
- Insurance Services
- Insurance Services - Commercial
- Real Estate Investors
- Construction Management
- Real Estate
- Real Estate - Commercial
- Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Brokers
- Real Estate Consultants
- Property Management - Industrial & Commercial
- Real Estate Rental Service
- Real Estate Schools
- Real Estate Services
- Vacation Rentals
Products & ServicesBased on information provided, this company offers real estate services, such as, commercial property management services, sales, development, management, leasing, construction management, etc.
Alternate Business Names
- Aronov Realty Company, Inc.
- Aronov Rentals
- Aronov Insurance, Inc.
- Selma Mall
- Western Hills Mall
- Fieldcrest Apartments - Dothan
- Vaughn Lakes Apartments-Montgomery
- Central Park Apartment Homes-Montgomery
- Maison Bocage Apartments-Baton Rouge
- Eastdale Mall - Montgomery
- Aronov Resort Management, Inc.
- Aronov Professional Career School, Inc.
- Aronov Homes, Inc.
- Aronov Lake Martin
- Aronov Realty Brokerage, Inc.
- Martinique on the Gulf
- Aronov Condo Management, Inc.
- Aronov Home Rentals, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.