Motion Industries, Inc.
71 years in business1605 Alton Rd
Birmingham, AL 35210-3770
Additional Phone Numbers
- (205) 951-5073
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/09/1996
Business Started: 01/01/1946
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1946
Business Incorporated: 01/01/1976 in DE
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Tim Breen, President/CEO
- Mr. Randy Breaux, SVP-Marketing
- Mr. Harold Dunaway, EVP - Finance & Adminstration
- Mr. Mike Harper, Finance
- Ms. Ellen Holladay, SVP CIO
- Mrs. Sheila Tortorici, Senior Executive Assisant to CEO
- Mr. Jim Williams, SVP - Corp. Purchasing
- Industrial Products Wholesalers & Distributors
- Electric Motor Controls - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Electric Motors - Manufacturers & Distributors
- Electric Motors - Supplies & Parts
- Paint Manufacturing Equipment & Materials
- Paint Manufacturing Materials
- Paper - Adhesive - Pressure Sensitive
- Pipe Fittings
- Tapes - Sound - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Commercial Products Wholesale & Distributor
- Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
- Painters Equipment & Supplies
- Paint - Retail
- Tools - Cutting
- Pest Control Supplies & Equipment
- Adhesives & Glues
- Adhesives & Gluing Equipment
- Chemical Cleaning - Industrial
- Industrial Equipment & Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Packaging Materials
- Paint - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Pipe Line Equipment
- Shipping Room Supplies
- Tapes - Adhesive-Dispensers
- Tapes - Industrial
- Commercial Products Manufacturers
- Industrial Manufacturers
Products & ServicesBased on information provided, this company distributes industrial products, replacement parts and related supplies, such as, bearings, mechanical and electrical power transmission, industrial automation, hose, hydraulic and pneumatic components, industrial supplies and material handling products to more than 140,000 MRO and OEM customers throughout North America.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.