Foundation and Home Services, LLC
3 years in business3624 Avenue F
Fairfield, AL 35064-1428
Additional Phone Numbers
- (334) 613-9800
- (251) 662-1700
- (256) 534-4443
- (334) 678-1300
- (205) 871-9780
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/26/2000
Business Started: 02/17/2014
Business Started Locally: 02/01/2014
Business Incorporated: 02/18/2014 in AL
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Ms. Denise Koen, Owner
- Foundation Repair & House Leveling
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Drainage Contractors
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Excavating Contractors
- Trenching Contractors
- Foundation Contractors
- Foundation Inspection
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Waterproofing Contractors
- Basement Waterproofing
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Contractor - Sheetrock
- On February 17, 2014, Olshan Foundation Solutions' Alabama location was purchased by Foundation and Home Services. As part of the agreement, Foundation and Home Services will provide warranty services to the existing customer base of Olshan Foundatio...
- On February 17, 2014, Olshan Foundation Solutions' Alabama location was purchased by Foundation and Home Services. As part of the agreement, Foundation and Home Services will provide warranty services to the existing customer base of Olshan Foundation Solutions.
Products & ServicesBased on information provided, this company offers foundation repair, waterproofing, remodeling, demolition, excavating, flooring contractor, painting contractor, etc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tue: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Wed: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Thu: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Fri: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.