27 years in business219 Oxmoor Cir
Birmingham, AL 35209-6433
Additional Phone Numbers
- (205) 957-4609
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/29/1993
Business Started: 01/01/1990
Business Incorporated: 12/05/1988 in AL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Terence Chapman, President
- Mr. Larry Chapman, Vice President
- Ms. Deb Zayler, Manager of Operations
- Copiers & Copier Supplies
- Cable TV, Internet & Telephone Installation Service
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Consultants - Telecommunication
- Computer Business Services
- Computers - Disaster Recovery
- Computers - Networks
- Computers - Programming
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Computers - Network Security
- Computers - Security Equip & Systems
- Fax Transmission Service
- Telephone Communications
- Internet-Based Telephone Service
- Fax Equipment & Systems
- Office Furniture & Equipment
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Computer Consultant
Products & ServicesBased on information provide, this company is an office technology specialist that offers copiers, faxes, and general service.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tue: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Wed: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Thu: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Fri: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.