What complaints do we handle?
Disputes that relate to marketplace issues experienced with the services or products a business provides. BBB reserves the right to reject complaints that use abusive or foul language.
We do not handle:
- Employee/employer disputes;
- Discrimination claims;
- Matters that are/have been litigated/arbitrated;
- Complaints against individuals not engaged in business;
- Issues challenging the validity of local, state, or federal law;
- Complaints against government agencies, including the postal service;
- Matters not related to marketplace issues.
How do we handle your complaint?
Everything you submit will be forwarded to the business within two business days. The business will be asked to respond within 14 days,
and if a response is not received, a second request will be made. You will be notified of the business’s response when we receive
it (or notified that we received no response). Complaints are usually closed within 30 business days.
Start your complaint
¿Estas buscando presentar una queja ante un negocio que se encuentra en México? Si es así haga clic aquí.