What complaints do we handle?
Disputes that relate to marketplace issues experienced with the services or products a business provides. BBB reserves the right to reject complaints that use abusive or foul language.
We do not handle:
- Employee/employer disputes;
- Discrimination claims;
- Matters that are/have been litigated/arbitrated;
- Complaints against individuals not engaged in business;
- Issues challenging the validity of local, state, or federal law;
- Complaints against government agencies, including the postal service;
- Matters not related to marketplace issues.
How do we handle your complaint?
Everything you submit will be forwarded to the business within two business days. The business will be asked to respond within 14 days,
and if a response is not received, a second request will be made. You will be notified of the business’s response when we receive
it (or notified that we received no response). Complaints are usually closed within 30 business days.
BBBs accept complaints that meet the following criteria:
- The complaint includes the complainant’s name, a postal address, and an email address
- The complaint includes the business’s name and provides sufficient information to determine the business’s location
- The complaint seeks assistance from BBB
- The complaint is from a person (or a person’s authorized representative) or entity (business-to-business) that had a marketplace "relationship"
- The complaint relates to a marketplace issue. Typically, the issue complained of must have arisen within the previous 12 months (Note: warranties/guarantees or other extenuating circumstances may supersede this criteria.)
- The complaint must allege a deficiency in the company's marketplace performance with regard to the services or products at the business provided or allegedly agreed to provide
- The complaint is not in litigation when filed with BBB and has not been resolved by a previous court action, arbitration, or settlement between the parties
- The complaint contains no abusive language.
Start your complaint
¿Estas buscando presentar una queja ante un negocio que se encuentra en México? Si es así haga clic aquí.