HomeServe USA Corp.
15 years in business
Headquarters601 Merritt 7 Fl 6
Norwalk, CT 06851-1091
- (423) 893-5406
Additional Phone Numbers
- (855) 696-1528
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Myles Meehan, Senior Vice President
- Mr. Michael Fahey, Associate General Counsel
- Mr. Thomas J. Rusin, Chief Executive Officer
- Ms. Rachael Barrow, Compliance Director
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
- Plumbing Plan Services
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Home Warranty Plans
- BBB recommends that consumers review the water service line coverage details to be sure they understand the conditions under which their service plan applies. Coverage details and exclusions can be obtained by calling 1-888-752-6740 or by accessin...
BBB recommends that consumers review the water service line coverage details to be sure they understand the conditions under which their service plan applies.
Coverage details and exclusions can be obtained by calling 1-888-752-6740 or by accessing the following website: www.homeserveusa.com.
Should you have any outstanding complaints or concerns, it is suggested that you first contact the company at 1-888-696-1528.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Alternate Business Names
- Home Emergency Insurance Solutions
- HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp.
- HomeServe USA Repair Management (Florida) Corp.
- HomeServe USA Energy Services
- HomeServe USA Energy Services (New England)
- Home Serve
- Utility Service Partners
- Service Line Warranties of America
- Service Line Warranties of Canada
Alerts & Actions
Government ActionAssurance of Discontinuance
For allegations that date back to January 2010, HomeServe USA Corp. and HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp. entered into Assurances of Discontinuance with the Consumer Protection Divisions of the Offices of the Attorneys General for Maryland on May 18, 2015 and for New York on October 15, 2015. These Assurances should not be considered an admission of guilt or finding of violation of law, and were for settlement purposes only. This issue strictly concerned solicitation of water line and exterior electrical protection coverage by implying the company was acting on behalf of the customer's utility company or a government authority.