Michael Magowan Home Improvement
6 years in business24 Eldridge St
Manchester, CT 06040-6169
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/15/2013
Business Started: 01/01/2011
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Michael Magowan, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Michael Magowan, Owner
- Roofing Contractors
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Contractors - Ceiling
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Drywall Contractors
- Drywall Taping and Texturing
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Carpet Installation
- Floors - Laminate
- Floors - Raised
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio Builder
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- NAICS: Roofing Contractors
- Cabinet Doors
- Doors - French
- Doors - Rolling
- Doors - Cellar/Basement/Bilco
- Floors - Hardwood
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Shower Doors & Enclosures
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Vinyl
- Windows - Egress
- Water Damage Restoration
- Snow Removal Service - Roof
- Wall & Ceiling Texturing
- Contractor - Sheetrock
- Contractor - Flat Roof
- Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
- Contractors - Flooring
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Michael Magowan Home Improvement offers kitchen and bath remodeling, roofing and window repairs and installation and custom decks.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.