JBCT Homes, LLCPO Box 473
Broad Brook, CT 06016-0473
- (860) 831-1096
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Jason Bertrand, CEO
- Ms. Barbara J. Bertrand, Treasurer
- Mr. Christopher Royster, Chief Operating Officer
- Roofing Contractors
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Excavating Contractors
- Garage Builders
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Gutter Cleaning
- Gutter Leaf Guards
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Patio Design
- Deck Builder
- Vinyl Decking
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roof Decks
- Commercial Roofing
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Contractor - Tile Roofing
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Wallpaper Removing
- Waterproofing Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Remodeling Services
- Remodeling Services - Foreclosed Property
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Roof Cleaning & Stain Removal
- Property Maintenance
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Doors - Patio
- Doors - Installation
- Doors - French
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Windows - Wells & Covers
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Vinyl
- Windows - Egress
- Storm Windows & Doors - Repair
- Windows - Repairing
- Snow Removal Service
- Snow Removal Service - Commercial
- Snow Removal Service - Roof
- Contractor - Flat Roof
Alternate Business Names
- C&R Contractors
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
Refund & Exchange Policy:We are committed to customer satisfaction. If for any reason you are unhappy with the service we provide, please contact Jason so we can correct any issues.
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, this business is no longer in business.
JBCT Homes, LLC specializes in residential and commercial snow removal and home improvements. The business services include roofing, kitchen and bath remodeling, additions, window installation and repairs, decks, patios, outdoor kitchens and more.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.