A.B.Roofing and Home Improvement
9 years in business
Southington, CT 06489
Find a Location
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Benjamin Zharku, Owner
- Roofing Contractors
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Doors - Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Floors - Laminate
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Mason Contractors
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roof Decks
- Siding Contractors
- Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Basement Waterproofing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- NAICS: Roofing Contractors
- Doors - Installation
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Windows - Vinyl
- Stone Setting - Interlocking Pavers
- Contractor - Sheetrock
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
- Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
- Contractors - Flooring
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
A.B. Roofing & Home Improvement offers Roofing and General Contracting including Roofing, Painting, Flooring, Sheetrock, Flooring, Window & Door Installation as well as Masonry work for Residential and Commercial customers.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.