Clog Master, LLC
5 years in business400 Middle St
Bristol, CT 06010-8405
Additional Phone Numbers
- (203) 415-7373
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Timothy Mozelak, Co-Owner
- Ms. Christie Mozelak, Co-Owner
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Heating Contractors
- Pipe Thawing
- Sewer Contractors
- Sewer Inspection
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Water Main Contractors
- Water Well Drilling & Service
- Water Wells - Pumps Sales & Service
- Water Wells - Inspection
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- Water Leak Detection
- Sewer Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Contractor - Water Conditioning
- Water Treatment Equipment,Service & Supplies
- NAICS: Other Services to Buildings and Dwellings
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Water Analysis
- Water Supply Systems
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Sewer Pipe
- Water Filtration & Purification Equipment
- Water Well Drilling Equipment & Supplies
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Clog Master, LLC offers plumbing, heating and sewer solutions, including plumbing, heating, sewer & drain cleaning, septic tank cleaning and inspection, grease trap cleaning, as well as well and well pump repair.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.